Wednesday, December 24, 2008
It's getting down to the wire and I'm sure many of you like me are scrambling for last minute gifts! Here are some great last minute gifts and stocking stuffers!
1. Pop Beauty Beauty Goddess Clutch ($25 USD): I love all in one palettes and Pop Beauty's all-in-one face palette is the must-have accessory for those holiday parties! Includes eight velvety shadows for endless combinations, one whisper pink and 1 peach bronze cheek glows, and one nude lip glow. You can expect rich, long-lasting colour. An accessory for your face and outfit - what more could a girl want?
2. Liplicious 2-in-1 Moisturizing Lip Colour & Sugar Scrub ($5 USD sale price): I've been looking for a great lip scrub that I don't have to wipe off and because this scrub is brown sugar you just need to lick your lips after buffing for soft, luscious lips in seconds. I like the shade of the lip colour on the other end, however I find it to be a bit drying and very waxy. You also have to be careful when applying the scrub as it disintegrates when warm. I would almost prefer to have the sugar scrub as one product because it is definitely a necessity in this cold, drying weather. But this lil' duo is a great buy for stuffing those stockings and you can beat the price!
3. Panasonic ES-8429 Shaver ($349.95 CAD): Lets not forget the special men in our lives! I love a smooth face I can snuggle with! Your man will no longer have to suffer from nicks and cuts with this shaver. With curved blades, the entire surface fits closely under the chin without problems. In addition, approximately 1,100 foil holes facing in 800 directions catch the hard to reach whiskers under the chin or under the nose. Just placing it against your skin automatically shaves cleanly. "Gives a very close shave that rivals a manual blade", says the hubbie! Once he goes electric he'll never go back!
4. Liplicious Dual Wand Lip Shimmer ($10 USD): New for the holiday season and ultra glamorous to create the perfect pout, this duo comes in a range of shades. The most universal duo is definitely the Platinum Glow and Gold Dust which is a silvery shimmer on one end and a gilded gold on the other. What I like most about this set is the convenience of two colours that work great on their own or to spruce up any shade you already own. Plus they aren't sticky and taste delish! Buy 2 get one free right now! Two for your friend and 1 for you (or vice versa)!
5. SLEEP Black Chamomile Pillow Mist ($10 USD): "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads..." With the joy of family bonding, shopping for last-minute gifts and hosting dinner parties, the holiday season always gets the best of us with stress and exhaustion. This limited edition formula of Pillow Mist is enhanced with Chamomile essential oil, rescuing anyone in need of restorative, soothing sleep. At first I thought the scent was too strong but it fades into the sheets leaving a subtle, comforting aroma. This is a great unisex scent that will calm any room, and actually helps when you're aching for sleep. A good sleep is the perfect gift these days!
6. Sothys Homme Skincare: If you're tired of your man secretly using your face wash or lathering his face with your expensive moisturizer, surprise him with his own luxurious yet masculine skincare line! Sothys Homme skincare collection includes Detoxifying Active Cleanser to elimnate impurities and prepare skin for shaving, Exfoliating Scrub to clean pores and eliminate roughness, Hydrating Active Care a light non-oily moisturizer to keep skin supple, and Soothing After-Shave Balm to bring immediate comfort to the skin after shaving. He'll appreciate the masculine scents, packaging, and the look and feel of great skin!