Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beauty Products for Moms-on-the-Go!

Ever since I've become a new mother, I have absolutely no time to think let alone fuss with a brush. There was a time so long ago it seems where I used to take my time and enjoy my ritual of applying my make-up. That is so NOT the case anymore. My mission now is to find quick and easy products that I can apply with my fingers. Yes, I admit it - I have not used a brush on myself since last May! As a make-up artist this is a cardinal sin! After all a make-up artist's bestfriend are her brushes. It's like a photographer without his camera. Okay, I lied. I do currently use 2 brushes - a brow brush and a powder brush to apply my bronzer. I'm actually trying to find the perfect bronzer in a liquid or cream form. The ones I'm going to check out are Smashbox's Photo Finish Bronzing Foundation Primer To Go (everything has to be To-Go for me!) and Tarte's Sunburst Beaded Bronzing Lotion. After I get my hair cut tomorrow, I'm going to Sephora to check these products out. I'll let you know what the results are and which one gets to come home with me!


No comments: