Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Beauty Review: I'm in Love!



A few posts ago I had said I'm still searching for the perfect mascara. Well, I think I've found it and I've fallen in love! Benefit's Get Bent Mascara has an angled brush to give your lashes the curl and lift it needs. The mascara actually lifts my lashes and gives me volume. I can apply a few coats and it doesn't get too clumpy. The angle of the brush is perfect since a lot of make-up artists bend it that way when applying mascara to customers or models. It's just easier to get to the root of the lash which is important for the lift and it holds all day. For a little more drama in the evening, I swipe on a couple coats just to the outer part of the lash.



Another product I have fallen in love with is Sally Hansen's 18 Hour Cracked Heel Creme. My feet have been so dry lately mostly due to the weather and carrying a 20+ lbs baby around the house. I tried the creme last night and I swear to god within minutes my heels were so soft and smooth. I've seen a noticeable difference and my feet no longer feel like sand paper! This is a foot creme I recommend all year round especially now that sandal season is coming up again (not fast enough though!).

No comments: