Sunday, March 25, 2007

Make-up Junkie in Canada Wants to Hear What You Have to Say!



I'm putting this out there again! Make-up Junkie wants to hear what you have to say. Let me know what you like about the site or what you don't like. If there's a product you want featured or you have questions about let me know and I'll feature it on my site. Are you having trouble applying your make-up or finding the right shade? I'll answer all your questions. Do you have a beauty tip or secret you want to share with the world? You can be a beauty expert too. Leave me a comment and let me know what you're thinking. I look forward to hearing from you!

4 comments:

sangii77 said...

Hi Joy,

I want re-iterate how very much i love the content in your site. Its informative and the style pulls you in. Love the product reviews, tutorails and the day to day happenings.

However I do have a suggestion about the layout. The user usually has to scroll down to see the actual posts. Re-organising the adds, Moving your Intro and work slides to the side, will give them a grouping. In short I see a lot of white unused space that could be put to better use.

Make-up Junkie said...

Hi Sangeetha,

Thank you so much for your feed back. I love hearing from different readers so I was happy to get your comment. I do appreciate the constructive criticism and have actually changed around my layout. The template I chose is pretty limiting as it is but I was able to change the layout of my slideshow so it can fit on the side. I pushed all the ads as well to the side. Thank you again and it does make for a cleaner look. After all the post is what you want to see. Thanks for visiting and come back again! All the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi Makeup Junkie!
love your site - so many things to peruse. which is why I've favorited it, of course. :)
Kristen
at Sugarshock

denise said...

Hi Joy!

What a great blog! Can't wait to see what you post next. :)

I have a beauty question for you. I was wondering if you could share some tips for applying eyeshadow for asian eyes. I don't exactly have the double eye-lid so I haven't quite figured out the proper technique yet. Plus, I would appreciate if you could recommend some brands and shades that would be suitable for wearing at the office (i.e something "natural" looking), as well as during a night out on the town. Thanks in advance!