Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Beauty News: ChickAdvisor.com and Makeup Junkie Team Up!



ChickAdvisor.com is working with the Slice Network (formally Life Network) on a podcast that fashionistas alike will thoroughly enjoy! I have had the pleasure of working on set as the makeup artist for the host and co-founder of ChickAdvisor.com, Ali. It's been an exciting but tiring few days and we still have one more day of shooting! The 6 episodes will be airing on ChickAdvisor.com and Slice.ca so be on the lookout! For more info check out the ChickAdvisor Blog!

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

joy i'm so excited to see all the good stuff that's going on with you and the chick advisor group! woo hoo!

Ali said...

Let me just say, Joy that you are the absolute best person I have ever worked with. I LOVED my makeup looks and you are amazing to work with. I look forward to many more good times!!