Saturday, July 7, 2007

Beauty Review: The Summer's Sexiest Pout

I've neglected my site for a while and I think it's definitely time for an update don't you? Well, to start off my product review lineup is Estee Lauder's new High Gloss Plump gloss which I'm very excited about! I've never been a huge fan of plumping glosses only because the tingling sensation irritates my lips, but High Gloss Plump does the opposite! The gentle tingling sensation last for a few minutes and leaves your lips looking pouty-licious! The peppermint flavour even makes your mouth feel refreshed, perfect for those hot summer days. Your sexy full lips will last up to 4 hours and over time the natural ingredients will make your lips smoother, softer, less lined, and will boost your skin's natural collagen production.

High Gloss Plump comes in 8 beautiful summer-ready shades and the pearl finish is the icing on the cake! It's a gorgeous finish that makes that pout stand out even more. I received Peach Plump which is the perfect shade for summer and is my new fabulous find! It's perfect for any skin tone and neutral enough to go with just about any makeup look. The gloss has the perfect amount of colour and goes on smooth. It's a bit sticky but definitely not tacky. The slanted tip makes for an easy application. This limited edition gloss is available at Estee Lauder counters now so get them while they last! Snatch one up for $20 (CAD) - for a perfect pout it's worth every penny!

No comments: