Monday, October 22, 2007

I've Been MIA!!

I apologize for being MIA (Missing In Action), but it's just been a crazy busy week especially with the L'oreal Toronto Fashion Week starting tomorrow! I have some exciting things coming up in the next month so stay tuned! I'll be attending the Project Runway Canada fashion show tomorrow but unfortunately I cannot post pics or devulge any of the show's content until the season finale in December! I'm hoping to bump into Iman! Tuesday, I will be attending the Nada show and interviewing head makeup artist and hair artist Eddie Maleterre and Eric DelMonaco for ChickAdvisor.com! Next month don't miss more interviews with top beauty experts in the biz! The Queen Street Shop Crawl Part Deux hosted by Ali from Chick Advisor is also coming up so stay tuned for that as well! I have a slew of products to review which I haven't been able to get to yet but will!! Thanks for checking out my site and come back again for some new stuff!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Oh! make sure to blog about Fashion Week, please! I won't be in town this week unfortunately so I'll have to live vicariously through kind people who can blog about it!