Thursday, November 15, 2007

Beauty News: 5 Days Of Pink Beauty!


Tomorrow, November 15, I will begin my 5 Days Of Pink Beauty! I just received some fabulous products that have me tickled pink and I can't wait to share them with you. For 5 days I will feature a different look for each day with the products I used and how I achieved the look. Just when I think I've fallen in love with one product there's another one (or 2 or 3) making their way into my heart!

If you're not familiar with Pink Beauty Cosmetics it is a Canadian brand created by Canadian makeup artist April Jacob. Pink Beauty is "modern day sophistication meets Old Hollywood glamour" (one of my favourite era's!). This ultra-feminine, ultra playful brand is a perfect blend of classic sophistication and glam girl-on-the-go. The packaging is of course pink and is beautifully done. The colours and textures fantastic and names like "Elsie" (lipstick named after the creator's grandmother...aww), Mabel, and Sweet Pea (50% of it's proceeds went to Breast Cancer Awareness back in October) are reminiscent of Old Hollywood times.

Stay tuned for my 5 looks featuring Pink Beauty products! For more info on Pink Beauty and where to buy visit www.pinkbeautycosmetics.com. Happy shopping!

No comments: