Saturday, December 1, 2007

Beauty News: Makeup Junkie Readers Get 25% Discount at Face Atelier Cosmetics!


I'm soooo excited to announce that all my amazing makeup junkie readers will receive a 25% discount at Face Atelier, the Official Makeup Sponsor of Madonna's Confessions Tour! If you read my site then you know that I am a huge fan of Face Atelier makeup especially their foundation and concealers. I started using their line because it was so sought after in the makeup artist community and makeup enthusiasts everywhere. Why are they so popular? Because their products contain silicone. It makes the skin feel like silk, water-binding, and has a skin-conditioning agent that helps improve the appearance of the skin. I love many other products from Face Atelier including their Transforming Gel, Lip Lock, lipsticks, Lip Glazes, eye shadows (which are also refills), and blushes.

All you have to do to get the 25% discount is visit www.faceatelier.com and at checkout enter the discount code 'makeupjunkie' (all one word). The offer is valid from now until December 31st! This is a little thank you for being such great readers and supporters of my site! Thank you also to Debbie Bondar, President and CEO, of Face Atelier, for this awesome discount! Happy Holiday shopping!

No comments: