Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beauty News: M.A.C. Fafi Launch Goes Live!

The M.A.C. Fafi collection won't reach counters until February 13th, but you can view and buy online at! If you want to see some colour swatches visit Temptalia's awesome Fafi review. Christine mentions that the graphic on the compacts are actually stickers which is kind of a bummer. But I'll have to check out and see if there's anything that's really worth getting. Here's what I'm lusting after:

Fafi Eyes 2 Palette

Paint Pot in Cash Flow and Rollickin'

Iridescent Powder/Pressed Sassed-Up

Rectangle Makeup Bag

What are you excited about from this collection and what will prove worthy for your beauty stash?


Miss Jeffrey said...

I got a few things already. I might go back for more.

Kristy Q said...

Hi Joy :)

Love the blog! And LOVE that it is Canadian - I'm in Vancouver.

I've been drooling over Temptalia's swatches too, and I can't decide what I want to get for sure...I'm totally lemming the iridescent powder in "Sassed-Up" as well, and the "Squeeze It" lipglass. There's a swatch of it on Specktra that looks more reddish than plum, so I'm interested to see what it looks like on me!

Make-up Junkie said...

Hi Kristy!
Love your blog too! I've been a fan of Bombshell Bargains and Pin-up Chronicles for a while! Thank you for the kind words and I'm from Vancouver too!!!! Miss it...Let me know what you end up getting! I can't wait to hit the MAC stores! Keep in touch!

Henna said...

The only thing that I got from this collection was the Strawbaby lipstick and I love it. The quads were cute too but I never end up using them too much!