Six Unimportant Quirks About Me:
1. The dishes have to be arranged a certain way in the dishwasher. Everything has to fit just right and it has to be completely full. If it's not I rearrange it all lol. I swear, this is the only thing I'm OCD about!
2. My purse is always packed with cookies, baby wipes, cheerios and toy cars!
3. I talk like a high school valley girl only when my best friend and I get together. We don't even realize how valley we sound until someone comments on it!
4. My arms are double-jointed. People gets grossed out when I straighten my arms!
5. I've gotten carded for R rated movies. When I was pregnant customers thought I was in high school and sometimes people think my son is my little brother haha!
6. Like Jamie, I also have to change into my pj's as soon as I get home. Plus, I'm clumsy as hell and have a habit of dropping food on my clothes!
My Foundation: Face Atelier Ultra Foundation for full coverage, but lately I haven't been wearing any (having good skin lately woohoo)! Stila's Tinted Moisturizer for lighter coverage.
My Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black
My Blush: I have a few I rotate between - Nars Mata Hari for pink cheeks, Nars Lovejoy for a deep rosy/bronze glow, and Three Custom's Lip and Cheek Tint in Poppy.
My Eye Shadows: I can't only have one! lol I rotate between Nars Key Largo, Nars Multiple in
My Day Cream: Cetaphil Moisturizer - cheap, effective, and gets rid of any allergic reactions.
My Lipstick: I am obsessed with all lip products. Lately, I've been rotating between Three Custom's Light Brights in Palladium and Area, Three Custom Lip and Cheek Stain in Poppy, Tarte's Double Dose gloss in Goji, and Smashbox's Lip Enhancing Gloss in Spark.
My Beauty Product Brand: Nars, Three Custom, M.A.C., Make Up For Ever, Face Atelier, Smashbox and YSL.
My Essential Beauty Product: Eye cream and eye brightners because I never get enough sleep and my eyelash curler!
My Favourite Makeup Product: Hmmm, you know I'm a makeup junkie right? ;)
My Perfume: Pink Sugar for girly days and Marc Jacobs for evening.
My Nails: When I get a manicure done at a salon I go for anything OPI or Essie, but if I do it on my own I go for anything that is on sale from Sally Hansen, to NYX, to NYC!
My Feet: $1.99 pumice at the drugstore and Belli Skin Care Foot and Leg Moisturizer.
My Hands: I always have dry hands and have a hand cream on my night table, in my purse, and in the car. I rotate between Aveda, Cake Beauty, Burt's Bees Hand and Cuticle Cream, and
Three Products To Bring On A
1. Razor - my hairy legs are not a pretty sight!
2. Sunglasses - squinting gives me a headache and creates fine lines around my eyes.
3. Tinted lip balm with SPF - my lips chap so easily and a little colour perks up my skin.
Woman I admire for their Beauty: Marilyn Monroe - she was the epitome of glamour but also had the natural beauty to transform into the girl next door.
Woman With the Best Sense of Style: I love Audrey Hepburn for her effortless style. I also love Gwen Stefani because she looks great in so many styles and she's not afraid to take risks. Dita Von Teese is a woman that always looks impeccable and her throwback to the 1940's is a favourite of mine!
My Ultimate Dream: To become so successful I never have to work again! lol I want to travel the world and give my son all the experiences I never had. After traveling the world I want to live in
How Do I Define Womanhood: Being comfortable in your own body and being confident about who you are, your thoughts, and your beliefs.
My Favourite Fashion Publication: Allure, Zink, Italian Vogue, W, Flare, Fashion Magazine, and French Revue.Well, enough about me! You're it! I'm tagging Beckie or Jamie from Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog, Ali from Chick Lit, and Ellen from Lipstick, Powder, 'n, Paint!