Monday, June 2, 2008

Where Is Makeup Junkie?

Wow, it's not even officially summer yet and I'm finding it difficult to update my blog already! After today, I cannot wait to RELAX!! Last week marked the beginning of my crazy busy summer.

Makeup for engagement photos

If you've been wondering what I've been up to well it has something to do with brides and prom girls! lol

5 out of the 9 prom girls

Ali from last season of "Where'd You Get That?"
It's about 8:37 am right now and I'm a little panicked that I have not started doing what I need to do before 12 pm! Today is the first day of shooting Ali's (Chick Advisor) new show Chick Chat TV! I'll be doing the makeup as well as be in today's episode talking about beauty and makeup. I literally have nothing to wear because I didn't have time to find anything! :( Boo! Anyways, that's what I've been up to. As soon as things die down I will be back to posting!! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!

3 comments:

Claire said...

I feel your pain, MJ! Too bad you missed the ShopCrawl, could've found something great for your appearance. We missed you!

Make-up Junkie said...

I know - I can't believe I missed it! I was looking forward to seeing you as well! The SATC event looked so awesome! I'm glad you had a terrific time! I guess I'll see you at the next big Chick Advisor event!!

yummy411 said...

its great for a makeup artist to be busy! yay! go joy go! how the baby bumpkin?! thanks for sharing the pics!