Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beauty Review: Pop Beauty Lip Lust


Pop Beauty, known for its wild and fun but wearable colours has sizzled up the summer with lip loving lip tints called Lip Lust ($13 USD)! If you love the idea of a tinted lip balm in a lipstick form then Pop Beauty's Lip Lust has you covered with four fun shades: Naughty Red (sheer strawberry red), Dewy Toffee (light peachy-nude), Flirty Fuchsia (sheer pink fuchsia), and Petal Pink (sheer pale pink).




I've been wearing Flirty Fuchsia. I love any fuchsia lip colour. The lip tint goes on sheer but has a really great colour payoff. Apply one layer and you get a nice hint of colour. Apply it again for a lip popping effect. It really is moisturizing and feels like I'm not wearing anything. Lip Lust also contains lip plumping properties to fill in lines and plump the lips. I love the cute compact case it comes in. Perfect for little purses. I also read that it is infused with natural food flavourings for a yummy taste but I don't experience this. In fact, my only complaint would be the taste. Do you remember your first cheap lipstick like Wet 'n Wild you bought? The waxy flavour reminded me of when I was a little girl. I don't know if maybe I received a dud but I prefer either no flavour or a yummy flavour. All in all, when I'm in a rush and want a bit of colour to hydrate my lips this isn't a bad choice to swipe on.

Have you tried Lip Lust? Love it? Hate it?

www.sephora.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colour!