Friday, September 5, 2008

Beauty Review: The Body Deli Delights For The Skin

What goes into your body is always reflected on the outside. And these days what you put on your skin can affect your body on the inside. The Body Deli understands this which is why their slogan is "Fresh Food For the Skin". And it really is! The Body Deli philosophy is based on the idea that living plants contain the vital energy and nutrients that rejuvenate the skin and body. The products are not only natural but "living" as well. Fresh, natural and chemical-free is exactly what your skin needs.

Rose Geranium Cleanser ($22 USD): Love this cleanser! Formulated to be soothing and gentle for sensitive skin, Rose Geranium is a very harmonizing and balancing plant extract. What really got me about this cleanser is that the balancing effect moisturizes dry patches and normalizes oiliness in the T-zone area. I get dry patches all the time and my nose is like a bulb especially in humid weather. The cleanser goes on creamy but doesn't leave a heavy film after rinsing. It also has a light rose scent. My skin feels and looks amazing. I broke out a few times this summer from testing certain SPF products and this cleanser really soothed my skin back to normal.

Blueberry Fusion Polish ($36 USD): Who doesn't love blueberries? They taste yummy and they are full of antioxidants. This fresh organic blueberry scrub gently exfoliates leaving a soft glowing complexion. This has become my favourite facial scrub. I love the fresh blueberry smell also. It's just such a special treat for the skin!

Creme da La Rose ($75 USD): This ultimate anti-aging cream is luxuriously rich in amino-peptides that help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Creme da La Rose is ultra creamy. It's a little heavy during the day in the summer months but come winter I think my skin will drink it up. I can't help but touch my face over and over because it feels as soft as a baby's bottom! You can also use it on the eyes as an eye cream. I love how glowy my skin looks after - your skin will love it too!

Have you tried The Body Deli? Love it? Hate it?

www.thebodydeli.com

No comments: