Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Toronto Film Fest Beauties 2008: Day Five

Day 5 was all about luminous skin and more dark rimmed eyes! My faves:

Jessica Biel letting her beauty shine through in natural luminous, tones.

Kate Beckinsale's skin looks flawless and I love the touch of pink blush and glossy pink lips with her dark khol rimmed eyes. It's a more playful approach to this look. Bronzed cheeks and pale nude lips sometimes looks too harsh and drab when matched with black liner.

Rachel Blanchard's look is simple yet polished. Her eyes are only lined on the top lash line and skin glows in all the right places.

Emmanuelle Chriqui draws attention with her eyes, lined with black liner and emphasized with some flirty falsies.

images: entertainment.aol.ca

4 comments:

Arianne said...

Kate Beckinsale's look is my favourite! I love the look of flushed pink cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is that Emanuelle Chriqui, or the girl from Degrassi - Nina Dobrev? They kinda do look the same ... but I think its Nina Dobrev.

Love your website!!!

:)

Make-up Junkie said...

Arianne - I love this look too! I tried it the other day and now I'm hooked lol :)

Make-up Junkie said...

Hey Stephanie!
Thank you so much! lol They do look a lot alike but I double checked and it is Emmanuelle. Nina's nose is a bit longer and pointier. :)