Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beauty Review: Skip The Carmex, Ladies and Gents! Jack Black Is Here To Stay!


The wind is starting to bite at my face, and my lips are becoming sore from the cold! Brrrr!

This time last year, I was whipping out my gross-tasting Chapstick to save my smackers from splitting and pain. Now, Jack Black products are mainly geared for dudes, but don't be fooled! The taste of the sweet ingredients will have both you and your man saying, "Yum!" - And even HE won't be embarrassed by the smooooth packaging!

Ingredients are as listed:
Natural Mint, Shea Butter (butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Tocopeheryl Acetate (vitamin E)

So, Makeup Junkies, next time you don't feel like carrying your own lip balm, get your man to carry Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25! Save your puckers..AND your tastebuds!!

www.sephora.com

No comments: