Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beauty Review: Tom Ford – White Patchouli Fragrance for Autumn



As the days are getting darker, and leaves are starting to turn, there are certain smells in the air that can catch you in a memory. I know that the feeling of the warm sun on my face and a cool breeze through my hair can stop me in the middle of the hustle and bustle of being a true Makeup Junkie.

In the spirit of the true autumn season, I spritzed on Tom Ford’s White Patchouli eau de parfum. Although it is a parfum, this one comes in a spray, which I find is nice.
The notes are strong. Wood scented and spicy, this scent danced across my nose in a very intimate way. I am a woman who enjoys the sweeter scents, and although Tom Ford’s fragrance was bold, it was ultimately romantic.

Notes include Coriander, White Peony, and Blonde Woods, but don’t be mistaken - this bottle will be sure to change and adapt to anyone’s body chemicals.

Tom Ford can be found at Holt Renfrew for $165 (CDN) FOR A 50Ml bottle.
Take a little bit of the fall with you, wherever you go.

www.tomford.com

No comments: