I'm calling on all my makeup junkies to support my Comments4aCure cause to help raise money for breast cancer awareness! Starting October 20 and ending October 22, I will donate $1 for every comment (up to a maximum of $150) made during these days will go towards my charities of choice: Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and The Breast Cancer Research Fund. Just leave your comments after the featured post. :)
Today, I start Part 1 of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, "Be Breast Aware", series that offers women tips on how be informed.
Five Steps To Being Breast Aware:
1. Know how your breasts normally look and feel.
2. Know what changes to look for.
3. Look and feel for changes.
4. Report any changes to a doctor.
5. Go for a free mammogram if you are of the appropriate age, or if recommended by a doctor. By finding breast abnormalities in the early stages, mammograms can save lives. Women at the appropriate age can get a free mammogram through their regional breast screening program.
For more information visit www.cbcf.org .
Please remember to visit my fellow beauty bloggers participating in Comments4aCure! Click on http://beautyblognetwork.com to support their cause. Thanks!