Friday, October 17, 2008

Think Pink: Bumble and Bumble Classic Hairspray


Bumble and Bumble Classic Hairspray ($11 USD for 4 oz $20 USD for 10 oz) is the only hairspray you'll ever need. It's so ironic but I used to be anti-hairspray. I hated how other brands used to make my hair a sticky, flaky mess. So, I stopped using it and stuck with straightening my hair and a shine serum.

Times have changed and I'm frolicking in a head of soft, sultry waves. There's something about waves and curls that makes a girl feel sexy, a little frisky. Now that I'm on a curl obsession I've been using hairspray ever so reluctantly until I tried Bumble and Bumble's Classic Hairspray! I love it! My hair still feels soft and doesn't have that crunchy hard look. I love that you can still brush through your hair after it's been sprayed. The next day my hair still feels soft and non-greasy. I did makeup for an event last night and my curls were still in tact and fabulous! A definite must for girls who like their curl or for styles that need some serious hold!

Bumble and bumble. will donate $1.00 from every can of Classic Hairspray sold on Bumbleandbumble.com and in its two NYC salons during September and October to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Available at Bumble and bumble. New York City Downtown salon (House of Bumble), Bumble and bumble. New York City Uptown salon and www.bumbleandbumble.com (US only).

Have you tried Bumble and Bumble Classic Spray? Love it? Hate it?




http://beautyblognetwork.com/

No comments: