Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Toronto L'Oreal Fashion Week Spring 2009: MANGO Spring Beauty Tutorial!



I had the pleasure of attending the L'Oreal Paris NRG breakfast event at Toronto Fashion Week on Monday. It was for the unveiling of L'Oreal's newest mascara, Double Extend Beauty Tubes! It won't be available in Canada until January 2009. I'm very excited to give this mascara a test run so stay tuned for my review and for photos from the event!

Double Extend Beauty Tubes is featured in this tutorial for MANGO's runway look for Spring 2009 created by Eddie Maleterre – Official Makeup Artist for L’Oreal Paris in Canada and L’Oreal Fashion week’s Artistic Director. Check it out! Smoky eyes with a dash of pink shadow make this a gorgeous evening look for Spring!

www.lorealparis.ca

2 comments:

Naomi said...

That mascara looks great. I can't wait to try it.

Make-up Junkie said...

It's not bad so far - I have straight asian lashes so I had to put 2 coats on to make it curl a bit more. It hasn't smeared so that's a good sign! :)