Chill out this New Year's Eve with one of M.A.C.'s latest collections Chill! Inspired by below freezing temperature, Chill will leave you looking hotter than cold! Perfect for any black-tie affair this New Year's, embrace the chilly weather with sculpted eyes, glittery reflects like frosted snowflakes, and icy barely-there-lips.
1. M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Mont Black ($17 CDN): If you love Beauty Marked, then you'll love Mont Black's sparkly black multidimensional pearl effect! The pretty finish reminds me of twinkling lights on a Christmas tree. The velvety texture applies and blends beautifully. Use on the lid and crease for a smokey effect. For a more toned down version of the Chill look, apply Mont Black in the crease and the bottom lash line. Apply Vellum (not shown, pale white) to the lid, inner corner and brow bone. Urban, cool, yet sophisticated eyes - chill.
2. M.A.C. Reflects Glitter in Reflects Transparent Teal ($21 CDN): A dash of sparkle, a little twinkle will add a lil' somethin' to this cool look. This glittery teal is just gorgeous and will give your skin that icy cool sheen. The glitter can be used many ways (check instructions if it can be used on eyes). Mix a bit of clear balm with the glitter and dab onto your cheekbones. Give your skin a sparkly finish by mixing it with your favourite moisturizer. Sprinkle some in your hair for some festive fun!
3. M.A.C. Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapid Black ($20 CDN): Black liquid liner is like a little black dress - every gal needs one for those glam days. A new, permanent classical liquid pen liner in a modern, plastic barrel with cap package that provides precise and bold application. Swipe this rich black liner along the lash line and wing out for a dramatic effect. Your line will also act as a guideline for those faux lashes!
4. M.A.C. 41 Lash ($14 CDN): This look isn't complete without the 41 Lash! I've applied lashes to a lot of faux lash virgins and every one of them has fallen in love! The 41 Lash delivers a slightly more dramatic length. The overlapping hairs will make your lashes look more lush and full.
5. M.A.C. Tinted Lipglass in Naked Frost ($16.50 CDN): Keep the look edgy and cool with a muted lip. Naked Frost, a sheer taupe with silver pearl finish, is a gorgeous nude shade that won't give you that "almost dead" effect (darker skin tones should use this to highlight a darker shade of lipstick or gloss). It's no secret that M.A.C.'s Tinted Lipglasses in the past have not been my gloss of choice. I don't know if M.A.C. has changed the formulation over the years but the glosses don't seem as sticky and don't make my lips dry and flaky like they used to. Maybe it was the extra lip balm I applied right before applying??