Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beauty Review: Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm

Zoya is famously known for their wide selection of nail polishes and we at Makeup Junkie are huge fans! Now I've fallen for Zoya's Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balms and all I can say is that they are the bomb! There are 50 different shades to choose from and they come in these cute short fat tubes.

The only thing I didn’t like about the packaging was the round applicator at the end of the tube. I would have preferred something a little more angled. If you want even coverage then I would recommend using a lip brush.


The colors I tried them in were Resolution (raspberry red), Wink (light copper), and Paparazzi (shimmery nude) and all I can say is that I was very pleased with them. The coverage is pretty sheer but you can build it up by layering and applying more. I have pretty dry lips but once I applied this on, right away they became moisturized. The gloss is long lasting and throughout the day I found my lips to be more soft and hydrated. The gloss is also slightly sticky but not so sticky that it feels like gunk on your lips. These are worth checking out and stocking up on!

Have you tried these uber cute glossies? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Makeup Junkie wants to know!

Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm retails for $6 USD.
www.zoya.com

1 comment:

The Mighty J said...

I keep looking at them but I have never picked one up. One of these days I will!