Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hope For Haiti Sponsor Profile: BALMSHELL

To continue our Hope For Haiti sponsor profiles today we are featuring the ladies from BALMSHELL!



BALMSHELL: Makeup Junkie loves a good story that involves true passion and the love of cosmetics! Canadian brand, Balmshell, created and founded by identical twins, Jennifer Lees and Fiona Lees, is truly for the lip gloss junkie. With their love of gloss and the desire to bring out a woman's "inner goddess", Balmshell was born and has created quite a cult following.

Thank you to BALMSHELL for contributing to such a wonderful cause! 

In a previous post I wrote about how much I adored their glosses. To read more click here.



If you would like to be apart of Hope For Haiti Beauty Benefit please visit the Facebook page here to rsvp. Tickets are going fast! For more information behind the event read my write up here. Lets do our part - hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Farah said...

awesome you guys have some serious sponsors im truly sad i cant be there however I cant wait to see pics!

Make-up Junkie said...

I know - I wish you could make it out but I know you're doing another show. We could have definitely used your makeup expertise ;)