Monday, January 25, 2010

More SAG Awards Red Carpet Favourites



 

Marion Cotillard looked stunning from her finger-waved side-swept bun to her draped one shoulder white embellished cocktail dress with floral applique detail by Elie Saab.



 

According to celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe, "white is the new black". Kate Hudson knows how to rock a whole lot of back cleavage - after seeing her back I need to work out my back! She was elegant with a definite sexy edge.



I love Lea Michele on Glee! There was nothing school-girl about her gorgeous look at the SAG Awards. I thought this colour on her was absolutely fabulous and her hair and makeup was gorgeous!



 

Diane Krueger looked exquisite in this fab number by designer, Jason Wu. The dress fit her like a glove. I don't usually like mustard-gold shades but on her porcelain skin it totally worked. The simple but glamorous up-do, neutral face, and pop of red on the lip were the perfect compliment.



Christina Applegate's red carpet look is a far cry from her days as Kelly Bundy! I thought she looked soft and glowing, almost ethereal looking.

Who were your SAG red carpet favourites?


No comments: