Monday, January 18, 2010

My Beauty Icon: My BFF!



I've met many beautiful, strong women in my lifetime and one beauty that has remained a constant in my life is my best friend, sista-in-crime, Christine. You may remember her from my many makeup 101 tutorials as my model (click here)! She is one of the most giving, compassionate, and loving people you will ever meet. Don't let the blond-ambition flowing hair, fake lashes, and striking features fool you - she's all heart and super sweet!

Despite Christine's hectic life, she still has time to give back to her community. I'm so proud and thrilled to be apart of a charity that is near and dear to her heart.

On February 20, 2010, the New Life Neighbourhood Centre in Oshawa will be hosting and celebrating its first annual charity gala event, "In the Still Of the Night". Funds raised will go towards the renovation of the kitchen and the surrounding areas as requested by the Durham Region Fire Marshall. For more than 10 years the food bank has been providing support to Oshawa area families who are facing financial challenges in meeting the basic daily need of food and clothing.

In order to make this night a success, we are reaching out to you, the community to help make this event a success.

What: In the Still Of the Night Gala
When: February 20, 2010
Where: Heydenshore Pavillion
589 Water Street
Whitby, ON
Time: Doors open at 6 pm (Exquisite 3 course menu/ 2 choices of dinners to choose from, live musical entertainment featuring lovely and talented Christine Coloma, unique silent auction items and door prizes).

For more information on the New Life Neighbourhood Centre or to learn more about "In the Still Of the Night" and to be a sponsor visit www.mynlnc.com.

To purchase tickets please visit http://www.mynlncevents.eventbrite.com.

We look forward to seeing you! Thank you to my fabulous best friend for being my beauty icon, my friend for life, and for having a big heart! I love ya! xoxo




No comments: