Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3: 14 Good-For-You Lippies For Valentine's Day!

I love lip products - lipsticks, glosses, stains, lip balms you name it! I'm having so much fun featuring 14 good-for-you lippies for Valentine's Day! Day 3 features another lovely tinted balm that is both organic and eco-friendly.

 
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose ($9 USD): I'm new to the world of Korres and so far I'm loving it! Korres uses all natural formulations to correct the signs of aging and a variety of skin types. All products are 100% recyclable and boxes are made from recycled cardboard. Definitely a line you can indulge in without feeling guilty!

If you have never tried the popular Lip Butters then you MUST. This ultimate lip treatment keeps your lips super moisturized and corrects dehydrated lips (me!) rather than creating a waxy film that sits on top of the skin. I love how well this balm hugs my lips - lips stayed hydrated for hours! Contains Shea Butter and Rice Wax to seal in the hydration.

Wild Rose is a beautiful deep rose. The colour definitely tints your lips more than most tinted balms and is long-lasting. When I feel like going for something a little sexier for day without going over-the-top I love using Wild Rose. Gives me just enough colour for an easy polished look. 

And the bonus? You can use this as a cheek tint! For how much you pay you get more bang for your buck. Applied on the cheeks gave me a glowy natural flush and actually lasted all day! I didn't have to reapply once. My skin can be very dry in the winter and this balmy blush was the perfect remedy. 

Also available in: Jasmine, Pomegranate, Quince, Plum, Guava.

Have you tried this lip balm? Love it? Hate it? Want it? 
For past reviews of good-for-you lippies for Valentine's Day click here.



No comments: