Hollywood glamour was all over the Oscar red carpet last night! I don't think there was anyone's look that I was underwhelmed by. I thought many of the women looked fabulous but the clear winner for me was Sandra Bullock!
When I first saw the cameras on her, I immediately fell in love with her entire look. She was definitely dressed to win in her silver beaded and embroidered column gown by Marchesa. From head to toe she looked absolutely exquisite! I'm glad we didn't see the classic red lip which would have been an obvious choice. Bullock's bright bold pink lips added an element of surprise and radiance.
Photo credit: justjared.buzznet.com
This photo of me was taken a few weeks ago at my friend's charity event. I usually do a red lip when I want to glam it up but I was bored of the same old look. After seeing so many pink lips on the red carpet, this is one beauty trend I'll be rockin' for Spring!
Get the Look:
- Korres Face Primer
- Tarte Smooth Operator SPF 20
- Tarte Provocateur Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 8
- Benefit Erase Paste
- CARGO Blush in Amalfi
- M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne (highlighter)
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Eden
- M.A.C. Eye Quad Inventive Eyes Base: White Wheat
- M.A.C. Eye Quad Inventive Eyes Lid/Crease: Twillery
- Milani Liquid Liner
- CoverGirl LashBlast Original
- Quo #803 Fake Lashes (cut into halves)
- Korres Lip Butter in Guava
- Beaute Liqui-Gel Stain in Fever for depth
- Julie Hewett Icon of Beauty Lipstick in Scarlett over top
Who were your favourite Oscar beauties? What was your favourite beauty trend?