Makeup Junkie is thrilled to announce our Mother's Day contest give away featuring a gift basket from Philosophy worth $250! I've been a fan of the brand for a long time, particularly the yummy smelling 3 in 1 shower gels and Purity Made Simple. I love the whole 'philosophy' behind the brand - skincare that improves your physical appearance and your inner well-being. Their products are always packaged in fun 1950's inspired themes.
Mother's Day is one of my favourite holidays. After many years of spoiling my mom, I finally get to be spoiled and have a day all to myself! Being a mother has given me a greater appreciation and love for my mom's experience as a single mother of 3. And thanks to my mom, I credit her for my love of beauty products. #1 beauty tip my mom instilled in me? Take care of your skin! My mom's skin is like a baby's bottom and looks as youthful as a teenager's! She never goes a day without moisturizing her skin.
Here are the contest details (open to Canadian and U.S. residents only):
- You must follow us on Twitter and be a fan on our Facebook page. Twitter: @MakeupJunkieJDT Facebook: Makeup Junkie
- Twitter about our Philosophy Mother's Day contest and mentioning @MakeupJunkieJDT. Spread the word!
- Leave a comment sharing the best beauty tip your mother has ever told you.
- Contest will run until May 5th at 12 pm. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen and announced the same day.
Easy right? Now do you want to see what you'll be winning?
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath ($17-34.50 USD): Best selling, uniquely feminine, moisturizing shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath created for the most gracious bodies. Because it is formulated with nourishing milk proteins, it calms even the most sensitive skin and nourishes the driest hair. clean skin and hair never smelled so amazing.
2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Firmed Body Emulsion ($22-44.50 USD): Amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural olive and macadamia nut oils to help soften skin and aid in moisture retention while shea butter helps nourish dry skin. Vitamins e and c provide antioxidant protection, and a firming ingredient helps tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft and smelling beautiful.
3. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Ultra Rich 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath ($6-25 USD): when you lather up with this ultra rich 3-in-1 formula you will be reminded of the warm, decadent smell of cinnamon buns radiating from the kitchen.
4. Philosophy Help Me Retinol Treatment ($18-45 USD): An award-winning, clinically-tested nighttime retinol cream. This advanced skincare treatment minimizes the appearance of large pores, fine lines, improves skin discoloration and clears congested pores.
5. Philosophy The Oxygen Peel In-Home Kit ($50 USD): The oxygen peel is a two-step skin rejuvenation treatment for problem skin. This unique, long-standing customer favorite bathes the skin in oxygen while rapidly exfoliating, smoothing and hydrating the skin.
6. Philosophy Makeup Optional Kit ($78 USD): This 4 step daily skincare regimen with a 2 step weekly peel treatment is designed to give you radiantly clear, beautifully bright and impeccably smooth skin. The kit includes: purity made simple one-step facial cleanser 8 oz., when hope is not enough firming and lifting serum 1 oz., hope in a jar world-famous moisturizer 2 oz. and hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream .5 oz. plus a three week supply of the microdelivery peel.
Amazing right? Pamper the special women in your life or yourself with this phenomenal gift basket full of all your skincare needs! I might just enter - kidding! Good luck! xoxo