Thursday, April 1, 2010

In My Kit: M.A.C. #187 Brush

If there is one beauty product I have a lot of it would have to be brushes! I'll be honest, on myself my tools are my fingers when I'm in a real hurry but if I want to create a specific look brushes are essential. 

When it comes to any of my clients especially brides, I want their complexion to be seamless. Think airbrushed without an airbrush machine. My go to brush for creating a flawless canvas is my beloved M.A.C. #187 brush! Read Makeup 'n The Bride to see why this brush is an must in my kit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't til i can get my hands on one of these brushes!

i've been having issues with my complexion lately so i'm excited to try it out.

great blog! it's so awesome to see fellow canadian blogs.

-dani
http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/