Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Celebrity Beauty: What Do You Think Of K-Stew's Lighter Do?


It's the eve of the highly anticipated Twilight Eclipse premiere so I thought a beauty story on Kristen Stewart would be fitting! Rave reviews of Eclipse have been buzzing all over Twitter so it's definitely on my to-see list! 

K-stew debuted her strawberry do for last night's Letterman appearance and I'm totally diggin' it. Her lighter locks make her skin look more peaches 'n cream and her eyes just pop so much more. Just days before at the L.A. premiere of Eclipse, Kristen still had her dark brown hair. I find her dark hair pales out her skin and the colour of her eyes just don't stand out as much.

What do you guys think? Love it? Hate it? 

Photo credit: InStyle.com & JustJared.com

3 comments:

Lena! said...

I LOVE it. If I were in her shoes, I would have gone high fashion a long time ago. I always felt that she wasted her opportunity to rock the glam look! Oh well, she's taking baby steps now :)

Make-up Junkie said...

Exactly! Well I give her kudos to being committed to her roles. She always changes her hair to fit the role!

Cassandra Rae Ferguson said...

Love the hair! She looks beautiful. The cut and colour really allows her bone structure to come forward and opens up her eyes.