Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beauty News: LIFT Beauty Boutique Blow Out Sale!

My favourite gals from LIFT Beauty Boutique are saying fare-well and closing their doors. That's the bad news but there's a lot more good than bad! LIFT owners, Lauren and Emily, are going MOBILE! Yes, now you can have the lovely and talented ladies right in the comfort of your own home or at your next event. 

To kick it all off, LIFT is having a blow out sale - EVERYTHING must go! Visit the salon one last time and stock up on some must-have beauty products from Moroccan Oil, Osis, BC, Orly, Amika and of course LIFT Cosmetics! 

When: September 11
Where: 114 Cumberland St. Suite 303
Why: Because who doesn't like to shop and a good sale???

Thank you to the LIFT ladies for the good times, girl talk, jokes, and of course for giving me fabulous hair! I know we'll be seeing you all over the city! 

For information on LIFT's new services visit http://liftbeautyboutique.com. Don't forget to keep up with the ladies on their official blog to stay up to date on new products, beauty tips, and events.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Hopefully I will see you there!

Make-up Junkie said...

I'm working TIFF but hopefully I'll be able to swing by!

beautyparler said...

I'm not in town that day (might be a good thing for my wallet but not so good for all the goodies I could've stocked up on). Glad to see LIFT is not gone but mobile:)