The gorgeous Nina Dobrev from hit show, The Vampire Diaries, was in town last weekend to attend the Gemini Awards. In case you didn't know, Nina is Canadian! My husband makes fun of me all the time because, I, a woman in her 30's, has a major school girl crush on the entire cast!
The uber talented Senior M.A.C. Artist, Jane McKay, created Nina's beautiful look for the Gemini's. Check out what she used:
Skin: Nina's skin is so perfect she wore minimal foundation.
- Strobe Cream and Care Blends Essential Oil to moisturize the skin
- Select Moisture Cover Concealer and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to even out skin tone
- Sculpting Powder in Lightsweep and Mineralize Blush in Dainty to give her cheeks a sculpted glow
- Fluidline in Dipdown for liner that stays all night
- Eye Shadows in Club, Carbon, and Soba - Nina's blue dress was the inspiration behind the duo-chromatic eye shadow in Club (blue/brown shade)
- Eye shadow Quad in Caviar Dreams (Champale Collection, not out yet. Pictured above) for a smoky eye that draws lots of attention. Iridescent Powders in Silver Dusk and Golden Bronze
- Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack for extra volumized lashes
- Chromagraphic Pencil
- #32 Lashes for that extra oomph!
- Dazzleglass Creme in Passing Fancy (from our Tartan Tale holiday collection. Pictured above). A glossy neutral coral lip is the complimentary colour to her blue eye makeup, which allows the eyes and lips to stand out against each other.
Photos credit: George Pimentel/WireImage.com