Friday, February 4, 2011

Beauty News: NARS Opens First Flagship Store Boutique in New York! Lucky New Yorkers...

Photo Credit: NARS
I love boutiques especially when it has the name "NARS" in it. The new boutique opening on February 10 in New York City's West Village is white, bright and oh-so-chic! The fire place adds a warm, cozy touch. I can't help but drool over the displays of eyeshadow after eyeshadow, blush after blush, lipstick after lipstick!  The boutique will sell a series of products exclusive to the boutique such as 413 Bleecker Pure Matte Lipstick (warm rosy brown hue) and a special Bento Box that features three compartments for customers to fill with their favourite NARS products.

On my next trip to NY, this will definitely be on my list of must-sees! Who knows - maybe I'll bump into Francois Nars! Oh to dream...

Location: 

NARS Boutique
413 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10014
Phone: 646.459.2323
Monday – Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm

3 comments:

Tracy D said...

You had me at Bento box :)

beautyparler said...

Can't wait to visit!

Anonymous said...

this is now yet another reason why I want to live in New York! haha. Thanks for sharing!