Thursday, November 24, 2011

UPDATE :Beauty News: Black Friday Deals In Canada??!


UPDATE: Beaute Cosmetics is also doing Black Friday deals! 30% off!


UPDATE: A Canadian favourite, Face Atelier is also giving a Black Friday discount of 30%!


Who's shopping Black Friday deals tomorrow? You no longer have to drive across the border to score some amazing deals - well at least for beauty products. Sephora Canada is letting us beauty junkies indulge in their Friday-only deals! Purchase your favourite products for only $12! I know right? Limited quantities only and I'm not sure if it's only on select brands.

I can just see the line-ups now...fortunately for me I can't stand line ups. Do I really need anything? No, but I have been wanting tarte's Lip Service LE LipSurgence collection - anyone in Toronto want to pick it up for me??

What's on your list?

No comments: