Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Makeup Junkie Loves...mark. Spring Accessories!

After makeup, my next loves are definitely jewelry, purses, and shoes. Accessories really complete your whole look. They are also a fun way to make an old outfit look new again. I'm kinda over winter, but then again did we really have a winter (I'm not complaining)? In any case, planning a spring/summer wardrobe is much more exciting. If you haven't thought of shopping mark. by Avon for accessories, you might want to add them to your list of faves. They have a lot of pretty baubles and of-the-moment trends that are fairly inexpensive. Check out my list of Spring favourites from mark.!





1. mark. Don't Leaf Me This Way Necklace ($24 CAD): Can you believe this was a real life at one point? Why you'll want this: no two are exactly alike! A delicate process reduces the leaf to its veins and edges before a coat of copper is applied to help strengthen and preserve those unique lines. It's such a simple and easy piece to wear and will look perfect with this Spring's sheer tops and dresses. 

2. Rebecca Minkoff Delight Bag for mark. ($70 CAD): Yes, that's right - this rockin' silver studded bag is by the amazing designer, Rebecca Minkoff. I'm a huge fan of her handbag collection so I was super stoked to receive one! If you can't afford her purses, this is a much affordable option and it doesn't skimp on the quality or design. It is a perfect sized, studded faux leather bag featuring a demi chain link strap that can be tucked inside and used as a clutch. It's described as a "classic everyday bag, but with a twist". It also features her signature key clip inside so you won't have to fumble for your keys like I do! I adore it. I love wearing across the body and as a clutch but you can also adjust to wear over the shoulder. It has a lot of room and compartments to hold your cell phone, business cards and other items. I was able to fit one of my hardcover books in it along with my wallet and other everyday items! If you love Rebecca Minkoff, it's a definite must-have! 

3. mark. Borrowed From The Boys Watch ($44 CAD): Ever since I saw one of the Olsen twins sporting a vintage Rolex, I loved the look. A man's watch on a woman's dainty arm just looks super chic  and timeless. A vintage Rolex will never be within my reach, but there are a tonne of boyfriend-inspired watches on the market to choose from in much more affordable prices. I love this goldtoned watch from mark. and the faux rhinestones bezel gives it a luxe feminine look. It really is a pretty watch - I got lots of compliments when I was working and all were shocked that it was from mark. In the above picture, it shows the mark. logo in the center but it's not on the actual watch. From an LBD to a classic white tee, a boyfriend style watch should be a staple in your wardrobe. 

4. mark. Show Off Ring ($20 CAD): Who doesn't love a fabulous cocktail ring? This pretty bauble will look lovely with a pretty floral frock or add a splash of colour to a basic outfit. I love that it's a stretch band so it will fit any finger size. Also available in fuchsia and lime green. 

All items are available March 2012. If you'd like to purchase these lovelies and you're in the Toronto area, contact Avon representative, Elaine from Toronto Beauty Reviews, and visit her Facebook page and From Elaine Next Door blog to keep up with the latest Avon and mark. launches!


Products were sent for editorial consideration and I truly love them. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

avon has very nice items

Unknown said...

OMG Joy, thanks so much for the shout out! Glad to hear you're loving the spring accessories. I'm eyeing that watch myself ;)

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Cute stuff!
Congrats on 1300 followers!

Make-up Junkie said...

@CottonCandyINK - I know! What avon products do you like?

Make-up Junkie said...

@Elaine A - You're welcome! You should totally get the watch! I love it!

Make-up Junkie said...

@Jennifer - I know I love them! I didn't even notice 1300 followers - thanks!!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything is so cute! I really love that bag!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Petite said...

I love it!

http://petitemini.blogspot.com/

socialitedreams said...

rebecca makes the cutest bags! love that one

Red Lip Gloss said...

It's sometimes shocking how cute some of the Mark items can be. That purse is sooooo adorable

xo

Donna Kerr said...

Just got my Mark boys watch and love it. You will not be disappointed.

Love Fashion said...

I love the Show Off Ring! I have something like that but in red and black.

KayEl said...

nice items thnx sharin

KayEl said...

nice items thnx sharin