Some prices are in US dollars.
It's been a hot summer so your tan is probably well under way, but if you need a little help or just want to enhance your summer glow here are some bronzetastic bronzers to choose from!
- DiorSkin Nude Natural Radiance Bronzing Powder: Dior's new line of bronzers are probably the most luxurious bronzers I own. Talk about red-carpet worthy. The silver luxe design is one you'll love using in public for those mid-day touch-ups. The bronzer comes in 7 shades; 3 neutral shades for all year round and 3 warmer shades for the summer. Why? It's a given that our skin tones change with the seasons. It adjusts to your natural skin tone and the ambient light to create a natural over all glow. Honey is the lightest and has the least amount of orange undertones. I like to use this one for bridal because it's more golden and doesn't look obvious in photographs (if the client is darker I use one a bit deeper). Pictured above is Cinammon and the one I use on myself. My skin gets a lot darker in the summer so this shade suits me the best.
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Bronzer: I was pleasantly surprised that Clinique's newest bronzer is more pigmented than their past bronzers. Yet, the darkest shade is more on the subtle side for me. It's easy to layer though and it does stay on pretty well. It adds a soft radiance to the skin without looking too shimmery. And the undertone is more on the golden side. I can see these bronzers working for people who are still on the fence about bronzers. The turn-dial packaging is pretty straightforward and shaves off a good amount of powder at a time. It's like a loose powder though so if you have any left over, expect a little mess when opening.
- YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder: This limited edition bronzer from YSL is a mix of blush, bronzer and all-over skin enhancer. Plus, it has an SPF 12. I like to use this as a blush on myself, but this is perfect for more fair-skinned beauties who just want to give the skin some natural warmth. It contains "sun radiance" pigments that capture the light and diffuse a golden reflection in all directions, but most bronzers with a subtle gold shimmer do the same thing. I love the mix of rose, bronze, and apricot in the Harmonie Sunkissed compact. You'll be sunkissed in all the right places.
L-R: Dior Cinammon, Clinique Bronzed 2, and YSL Harmonie Sunkissed
- NARS Laguna Body Illuminator: This is one product my legs cannot live without this summer! It's for the entire body, but I only use on my legs since they rarely see the light of day (body issues!). When I know there's going to be a bit of leg flashing, I apply this rich, brown bronzer with golden shimmer. It's water-resistant, gives the skin the most prettiest glow, and has a slimming effect! Love, love, love! *Warning: Let it dry before putting on your clothes and wash your hands immediately! Once it's dry it doesn't transfer.
- mark. Glow It All Gradual Glow Body Moisturizer: To speed up the tanning process on my legs, I've been using this gradual glow body moisturizer from mark. cosmetics before applying NARS Laguna. It has a really nice scent - not like the chemically smell of Jergens - and really moisturizers the skin. I find other gradual glow moisturizers can be a bit greasy or sticky.
L-R: NARS Laguna Body Illuminator, mark.Glow Body Moisturizer
What are your favourite go-to bronzing products?
Products were sent for editorial consideration and I truly love them.