Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Makeup Moment: M.A.C. So Chaud By The Seine...


Taking a wee break from the Fall beauty trends today. It's been a crazy September. Back-to-school, TIFF, shoots, and weddings oh my! I'm not complaining, but lately my mind has been drifting and dreaming of far away places like my trip to Paris back in April. I never did tell you how M.A.C. So Chaud lipstick and I fell in love in Paris...

If I want to glam it up a bit but don't have a lot of time, doing a bright bold lip is my go-to. My time was much better spent sipping the famous Angelina's hot cocoa in the Tuileries. Much thanks to my bold lippies and saving me time! 

I wanted a orange-red matte lipstick and after much "serious" research, I decided M.A.C. So Chaud was the winner. It's matte without being too drying like their matte lipsticks of the past and gives me the richest pop of colour a gal could ask for. I found myself reaching for this lipstick a lot. We spent time by the Seine watching the boats go by, buying posters and post cards from street vendors, doing goofy poses in front of the Louvre with the Eiffel Tower always in the background. Even after noshing on many buttery, flaky croissants So Chaud still stayed on with barely any touch-ups needed. 

This lipstick will forever have a special place in my beauty stash. After all, we did share Paris together...

1 comment:

andrew S blake said...

Love it! I am jealous of all your M.A.C. So Chaud got to see! I shall keep this tid bit of wisdom packed away so when I'm on a date in casual dinner conversation I can easily say, "Have you ever tried M.A.C. So Chaud lipstick? I've heard it is tremendously wonderful." '-)

With love!
-andrew