Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TIFF 2012: Celeb Central!

Here I go again with the lack of posting! Please forgive me as I've been dashed into the madness that is TIFF in Toronto! I've had the fun pleasure of working with my fellow "angels" at the Jackie Gideon Beauty Bar in The Ritz doing what I love - makeup! If you're looking for red-carpet worthy hair and makeup be sure to book one of us for your special event! 

Here are some of my favourite leading ladies who I may have or may not have seen (ahem, if I told you I'd have to kill you!)! Who have been your red carpet favourites so far? 

Photo Credit: Alexandra Wyman

I just love Kate's everyday boho-chic style, but she knows how to clean up on the red carpet. Gorgeous!

Photo Credit: Michelle Siu

The dress isn't my favourite but I loved Emily Blunt's bright pop of colour on the lips. 

Photo Credit: George Pimentel 

Ms. Cotillard can do know wrong in my books. I love her fashion sense and her ability to take beauty risks on the red carpet. She always looks amazing!

Photo Credit: Aaron Vincent Elkaim

Keira Knightley is always a crowd favourite. I LOVE her dress and her classic makeup and classic chignon goes pairs beautifully. 

Photo Credit: Erin Seaman

Who doesn't love Kristen Wiig?? She's hilarious. Her look might have some go either way, but I love the colour and flapper-inspired design of this dress. The royal blue shoes are gorgeous. 

No comments: