Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beauty Buzz: IMATS Toronto 2012!


The event of the year for makeup enthusiasts in Toronto is fast approaching! If you haven't heard about IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) Toronto, here is all the info you need to know. Open to everyone!

What: IMATS Toronto
When: November 17 (8:30 am - 5 pm) & 18 (10 am - 5 pm)
Location: The Toronto Congress Center North Hall
650 Dixon Rd

For me, it's time to restock the kit with some makeup must-haves. Check out my shopping list!


1. bdellium Brushes: I discovered this brand at last year's IMATS and now I can't get enough. A while ago I sadly lost my face makeup brushes - devastating for a makeup artist! I bought some cheapie brushes to hold me over until this year's IMATS. Can't wait to restock with some new bdellium brushes! For past reviews click here.  
2. yaby: I took advantage of yaby's pop-up sale in Toronto and fell in love with their shadows, highlighters, and custom palettes! Now I want to pick up a couple of blushes in peachy pink and baby doll pink. 
3. OCC Lip Tars: I will be surprised if I can get the shades I want. OCC is a popular booth at IMATS. I'm hoping to pick up some bridal friendly shades and a couple of shocking shades for fashion work. Fingers crossed! 
4. Nigel Beauty Emporium: This is a must-visit booth for cheap deals on lashes and mascara wands! For past reviews click here

I am also hoping to catch Lottie's workshop on working in fashion. I look forward to seeing some old friends! Stay tuned for my IMATS haul! 

What's on your IMATS shopping list? 

No comments: