Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beauty Review: MAC's Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation


I was so eager to try out MAC's new Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation mainly because I love the pump dispenser. Today I tested it out on my friend who was looking for a new foundation. It applies really smoothly and has a beautiful luminous finish, but it does not bode well with people who have oily skin or problematic skin. The dewiness of the foundation made her skin feel wet and oilier and did not sit nicely on her. If you have broken skin or bumpiness due to acne it will not blend smoothly onto your face. If you have close to perfect skin or it's extremely dry and want a dewy fresh finish (much more subtle than the Hyper Real foundation) then this is a great foundation for you. It has lots of good vitamins to help nourish and condition the skin and lets not forget the SPF 15.

My friend decided to stick with her Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15. Hey, if it ain't broken don't fix it. Sometimes you just have to stick with what you know. If anyone else has tried the new foundation I'd love to hear what you thought! Happy shopping!

No comments: