Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fashion Week Fall 2007 Trends

Some people have been asking me why I haven't posted anything about the Fall 2007 make-up trends like every other popular beauty blog out there and here's the reason why. It's a freezing -9 degrees outside but with the wind chill it feels like -18!! I don't want to even think about fall or winter when this winter has just begun. I just want sunny blue skies, bronzy skin, a breeze in my hair, and cute wedge sandals.

Okay, I won't disappoint so I'll let you in on my favourites for Fall 2007. A lot of the looks were pretty but nothing new and I'm quite tired of seeing the pale dead look especially for fall/winter. We're pale as it during the cold months and we don't need to look paler people! And the winners are:

Top Row L-R: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Chado Ralph Rucci, Donna Karan, Diane Von Furstenberg, Proenza Schuler
Bottom Row L-R: Peter Som, Zac Posen, Vera Wang, Derek Lam, Tuleh


To see more from Fashion Week Fall 2007 visit Style.com.

No comments: