Sunday, July 15, 2007

Beauty News: Makeup Junkie Interviews Celebrity Makeup Artist Billy B.!!!!

Last week I was trying to decide which makeup artist to feature for the month of July. I had received a couple of emails from The Powder Group who had seen my blog and informed me of Billy B.'s upcoming American Beauty Tour. I was excited to hear about his upcoming tour but was a little bummed when I saw that he would only be touring the US (hence "American" lol).

I have been a HUGE fan of Billy's work for a long time, probably around the same time I discovered makeup icon Kevyn Aucoin. I decided to take a chance and email Billy about doing an interview with me for this month's feature. The very same day Billy, not some representative for him, actually emailed me back and said he'd be happy to do an interview! I was shocked and thrilled to say the least especially since I've asked a few beauty bloggers for an interview and never received a response. Go figure.

I am soo thrilled and excited to share my phone interview with Billy B. with all my makeup junkies!! I just got off the phone with him and I'm still feeling giddy and jittery all over! Billy is one of my all time favourite makeup artists so you can imagine how thrilled I was to talk to him. Don't miss my very insightful, down-to-earth, in-depth, and humourous interview with Billy B. as he dishes on his passions, how he made it to the top, beauty tips, his anticipated American Beauty Tour (I got the inside scoop that he'll be coming to Toronto in the Fall which was inspired by moi!!!), and much more! Interview will be posted very soon!

No comments: