Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thanks Yummy411!

I just wanted to say thank you to Yummy411 for nominating me to the Beauty Blog Network! I'm very excited to be apart of my fellow blogging beautynistas! It's amazing the connections you can make with people you've never even met. Thanks again Yummy411!

I'd also like to explain my lack of blogging lately. My family and I have nestled ourselves into a new home and we're very excited. Unfortunately, I won't have internet access until next week sometime! Boo! I can't live that long without internet - wow I'm such a nerd! haha Anyways, to those that have left comments and asked questions I will answer right away as soon as we get our internet up and running! Makeup Junkie out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, welcome to the BBN!

I hope you're enjoying your new home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Make-up Junkie,
You've been tagged! I'm tagging you over at SugarShock and you're next. :)
If you haven't played before, here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
happy tagging!

yummy411 said...

aww thanks joy! a great big ol' shout out to me! thank you!

yummy411 said...

a big ol' shout out for lil ol' me?? lol... you are very much appreciated... welcome to the BBN!