Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beauty News: Chick Advisor Hosts First Ever Queen Street Shop Crawl!


Ali from Chick Advisor has done it again! First, she came up with her fabulous fun yet informative podcast "Where'd You Get That?" and now she's organized a Shop Crawl on Queen Street for Chick Advisor members and their family and friends! The Shop Crawl is taking place this Thursday, August 9, from 6-9 pm on trendy Queen St. W. There will be tons of prizes and amazing give aways and of course the discounts at participating stores! I really wanted to join in on the fun plus meet my fellow Chick Advisor chickies, but I'll have to miss out to attend a wedding rehearsal. I'm sure the Shop Crawl will be a success so another must be organized! I demand it lol. I can't wait to hear all about it!


For more information and to purchase tickets visit Chick Advisor.

No comments: