Friday, September 7, 2007

Beauty News: Canadian Makeup Show Makes It To Toronto!

I'm ecstatic that Toronto will be hosting the Canadian Makeup Show on November 10 and 11 at Kool Haus! I've known about it for a while and I apologize for the late announcement. Now that it's coming closer, I cannot wait to peruse the many makeup vendors and fill up on an endless amount of makeup that I probably don't need. But for a makeup junkie, you can never have enough right? Not only will it be two fun-filled days of makeup shopping but if you're a makeup artist it's a great event to learn about different techniques and products and of course network. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the keynote speakers award-winning makeup artists Sharon Gault (Madonna's makeup artist for Truth or Dare), Michael Key (founder of The Makeup Artist Magazine), and Eve Pearl (key makeup artist for The View). If anyone is planning to go I'd love to meet up so let me know!

For more information on how to buy tickets click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its about time... Toronto can ROCK on this level anytime! Makeup and Make out with toronto this weekend. I'll see you there!