Radiant Reese Witherspoon graced Toronto with her presence on the red carpet at Roy Thomson Hall for the premiere of her new movie Rendition. She was absolutely picture perfect and such a classic beauty! Steal this look from one of the most sought after actresses of our time. To recreate:
1. Eyes: Bronzy sun-kissed eyes can enhance any eye colour. For bronzy eyes that will make you melt, try Nars' Duo Eye Shadow in Key Largo (Makeup Junkie fave). Smudge a chocolate bronze eye khol like MAC's Eye Kohl in Teddy (Makeup Junkie fave) to the top and bottom lash line. Swipe on a couple coats of L'oreal Voluminous Mascara (Makeup Junkie fave).
2. Cheeks: For a peachy glow try MAC's Sheertone Powder Blush in Peaches. To keep your skin in bronze perfection dust on Benefit's Bronzer in Hoola (Makeup Junkie fave and winner of best of Sephora 2007) wear the sun naturally hits: forehead, nose, chin, and cheekbones.
Angelina Jolie is the perfect arm candy for Brad Pitt and vice versa. In support of Brad's new film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Angelina showed up in true star style. Angelina was looking glamourous in the beauty trend of the moment: fresh complexion, cat eyes, and pale lips. Steal this look from Hollywood's femme fatale/humanitarian. To recreate:
1. Face: For a flawless complexion, use a primer like Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundation Primer to prep the skin (Makeup Junkie fave and winner of best of Sephora 2007). Give your skin smooth coverage with Bare Escentuals' bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (Makeup Junkie fave and winner of best of Sephora 2007). Set with MAC's Blot Powder/Loose (Makeup Junkie fave) for a velvety matte finish.
2. Eyes: For that sexy cat eye line the eyes with Bobbi Brown's Longwear Gel Liner (InStyle's beauty winner). To get that cat eye just right you'll need the perfect tool like Smashbox's Arched Eye Liner Brush 21. Wing the liner up and out for purr-fection!
3. Lips: Rather than going for a pale matte lips, liven this look up with a shimmery nude gloss like Smashbox's Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pixel (Makeup Junkie fave).