Saturday, September 1, 2007

Beauty News: Makeup Junkie's Fall Beauty Trends on Chick Advisor and Slice!


If you've been keeping up with my blog you've seen me promoting and blogging about Chick Advisor's 'Where'd You Get That?' podcast which airs on Chickadvisor.com and Slice.ca. Episode #6 and a bonus episode on Fall beauty trends which features me is now airing! After watching myself it has solidified my reasons for staying BEHIND the camera! I looked horrible especially since I was running on little sleep and doing makeup that day for the podcast. I didn't really dress up or put makeup on for my bit which I probably should have! Oh wells - that was my 15 minutes of fame and I blew it lol. Anyways, don't forget to check me out as I talk about Fall beauty trends!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Joy, you were fantastic and by far the best makeup artist I've ever worked with. You did a great job on camera - especially after several 14 hour days of grueling shooting in extreme weather. You're the best! Well done!!