Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Beauty News: Pink Beauty Does Timeless Elegance For The Holidays!
Pink Beauty Cosmetics is THE go-to cosmetics line for glamour girls who appreciate old Hollywood elegance in a modern twist. Holiday 2007 is all about "Timeless Elegance" at Pink Beauty and who doesn't want to look timeless and elegant? Women everywhere can achieve that classic 1940's glam look with this holiday collection. April Jacob, founder of Pink Beauty, has put together seven easy-to-apply must-have products for the glamour-girl-on-the-go!
1. Sweet Nothings Eye Splendor Shadow – Velvet (nude) Cdn$23;
2. Worshiped – Eye Splendor Shadow – Velvet (tan) Cdn$23;
3. Devoted - Eye Splendor Shadow – Velvet (brown black) Cdn$23;
4. Lavish Lash Extravagance Mascara (black) Cdn$25;
5. Longing For Soft Flush Powder Blusher (rose) Cdn$23;
6. Beatrice Luscious Lip Sheer Lipstick (red brown) Cdn$27; and
7. Dearest Glamour Glaze Gloss (coppery pink) Cdn$21.
April Jacobs, a professional makeup artist for over 10 years in the film, tv, beauty, and fashion industry, outlines seven simple steps to achieve "timeless elegance".
1. Sweep Sweet Nothings over entire eye, from lash line to brow. This creates a
canvas and ensures the next shadow application will blend out subtly. Sweet
Nothings is also an instant highlight for the brow bone.
2. Brush Worshiped on the lid with a sweeping motion and blend into the crease.
3. Use a damp eyeliner brush to apply Devoted along the upper lash line only. This
proves to be much easier then using liquid eyeliner, yet the same definition is
achieved with minimal time and effort.
4. Add Lavish mascara to the base of lash and use a zig-zag motion to get mascara
from root to tip. For maximum glamour, apply three to five coats.
5. Use a soft fluffy blush brush, and apply Longing For to the apples of the cheeks,
blending outward to the hairline. This imparts a sheer, soft and subtle diffusion
of colour on the cheeks.
6. Apply Beatrice—the perfect luscious lip sheer shade of sophisticated red to
complement any skin tone. Use a lip brush starting in the center of lips and
7. Top off with Dearest, the ideal lip gloss for added fullness and enticing shine.
"Timeless elegance" is not only the perfect look for the holidays, but for anytime of the year. These 7 products are definite must-haves for every woman-on-the-go that wants a little glamour without all the fuss. I can tell you firsthand that Pink Beauty products are so easy to use and buildable. Most of the products don't require a brush! So, go for a classic look this holiday that will look great in pictures year after year! Stay tuned for my interview with April Jacob! Happy shopping!