Sunday, November 25, 2007

Next On Makeup Junkie

The last few days have been a bit busy and I have not had a chance to post my interview with April Jacob and Michael DeVellis of The Powder Group from 2 weeks ago! I apologize for the delays but things just come up unexpectedly! I've been working on transfering my interview with Michael to an audio clip but have been trying to work out some kinks (damn technology!). I probably could have transcribed it already and posted it but I've gotten this far and I'm not giving up! You'll love my interview with April because she's just such a bubbly personality and so passionate about her makeup line Pink Beauty Cosmetics. It's full of great beauty tips that'll make your life easier!

Tomorrow, November 25th, is also the Billy B. seminar I've been waiting for since July! I am so excited to finally meet the makeup genius in person! Michael will also be doing an encore seminar from The Canadian Makeup Show about Portfolio Building and Marketing Your Career. Both seminars are at Industry Cosmetics in Toronto. Lots to look forward to! I hope all my American makeup junkies had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: