You have probably spent all your money on the best holiday makeup finds, but you'll be dishing out more when you see the new collections that are kick starting 2008! Here is a list of new products and collections from some of my favourite brands for Spring! Happy shopping!
1. Nars: For me, Nars never disappoints. The Shanghai Lily collection is a perfect mixture of muted neutrals and sheer bolds.
2. M.A.C.: The latest products at M.A.C. is their Sculpt and Shape Powder. Contouring and highlighting is not for everyone. And if you're a novice at makeup, applying it naturally can be a difficult thing to master. This is a new technique for me that I personally love doing because you can create beautiful dimensions to the face (plus it can bring out your best features and hide the not-so-skinny ones lol). M.A.C. has a lot of amazing collections in store for 2008 so be on the lookout including the N/Naked Collection which is to hit stores on January 17. This is a beautiful collection of natural tints to highlight and sculpt the face without using colour - also a big trend that was used on the runways for Spring 2008 collections. For more info on N/Naked Collection and many more M.A.C. goodies visit Specktra.net!
3. Smashbox: If one of your new year resolutions is to go green then check out Smashbox's Spring Collection Green Room. Who doesn't love beauty you can feel good about? Has anyone tried O-Gloss yet? I'm curious to see how others found it because O-Glow was a mix of good and bad reviews.
4. Benefit: I've been a fan of most of Benefit's famous powders and I'm excited to see how the newest edition Thrrrob compares. It's a "pulse-racing pink" that promises to simulate your natural flush when your heart races.
5. Bobbi Brown: Pink is back in a big way for Spring. Bobbi Brown famous for her face palettes and Pot Rouge Lip and Cheek pots has come out with the Pink Raspberry collection. This collection has products for all skin tones so you'll be sure to find your perfect pink for Spring!